Below are the instructions and supply list for this card. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Inspiration: Vicky's Card
- Heat emboss greeting with white embossing powder.
- Use the Banner Punch to flag the ends of the Crushed Curry strip.
- Line up two edges of the patterned paper pieces and punch half a circle with a 1-3/8" Circle punch. Adhere the pieces to the Whisper White base leaving a gap in the center.
- Stamp the cake in Bermuda Bay. Stamp a second cake on scratch paper with Tangerine Tango, and cut out just the cake. Adhere to the Bermuda Bay cake.
- Punch out the cake with a 1-1/4" Circle Punch.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry strip and birthday cake with Dimensionals.
Bermuda Bay Card Stock
8-1/2x5-1/2 Card Base
Crushed Curry Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
3-3/4x5 Piece Behind Patterned Paper
Scrap for Cake
Confetti Celebration DSP
2-3/8x5 Orange Piece
1-1/4 Gray Piece
Thanks for stopping by,