Inspiration: A card on the cover of the May/June Issue of Stampin' Success (our demo magazine)
- We're going old school. Stamp and "manually" cut out the flowers. :) Fortunately, there's a framelit for the banner and a punch for the greeting.
- Sponge the edges of the leafy layer with Crumb Cake ink.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the banner.
- The sequins are adhered with glue dots.
- Fray one end of the chevron ribbon and adhere to the card with double-sided tape or something stronger like Fast Fuse.
- If "Choose Happiness" doesn't work as your greeting, cover it up with something else. I used an old retired set called "Express Yourself" to create a Thinking of You card. Cut a strip of paper about 2-1/2x9/16 inches. Stamp the greeting and then either notch the ends with scissors or use the Banner Punch to notch the ends. Place one end of the strip of paper into the punch instead of the entire piece. Repeat for the other end.
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
8-1/2x5-1/2 Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
1-1/2x2-3/4 for Banner
Very Vanilla Card Stock
3-1/2x3-1/2 Large Layer
2-1/4x2-1/4 for Greeting
5x2-1/2 for (2) Flowers
Thanks for stopping by,