Inspiration: Tricia's Cards
- Pull out your Crazy About You stamp set! Can you tell I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this set? :)
- Cut several 1" wide strips of paper. I used 5 different patterns. This is the perfect card for scraps!
- Make your Whisper White card stock a little bigger than the finished size so you can trim the edges off more easily. I started with a 3-3/4x5 inch piece and then trimmed it down to 3-1/2x4-3/4 inches after the strips were adhered.
- Stamp the greeting first so you'll know where to place the first strip...the long diagonal strip. Next, adhere the diagonal strip that's coming from the top left-hand side. Fill in the open spaces with scrapes.
- If you're using light and dark designs, try to balance them out for contrast. Lay them out first to see how they're going to look before you adhere them to the card stock.
- Make sure the ends of your strips are cut straight.
- Adhere the card front to the glimmer paper with a few glue dots along the sides. Use a glue dot for the star as well.
- Don't have a verse for the inside? Print one on your printer using a nice font.
Basic Black Card Stock
8-1/2x5-1/2 Card Base
Whisper White Card Stock
3-3/4x5 Original Size (see instructions)
Gold Glimmer Paper
3-3/4x5 Large Layer
Gold Foil Sheet
Scrap for Star
Back to Black DSP & Stacked with Love DSP
Thanks for stopping by!