The Lovely As A Tree stamp set has been around forever, but it's definitely stood the test of time. I love this tree and the details to the branches. I think this card could easily be a Thinking of You or Sympathy card as well.
- To create the "mask" for sponging, cut a piece of card stock 3-3/4 x 5 inches. Center the oval framelit and cut out with your Big Shot.
- Lay the "mask" layer over another piece of card stock (Very Vanilla in this example) that is also cut 3-3/4 x 5 inches. If you're concerned that it will shift, apply a little removable adhesive like Dotto; however, mine stayed put just fine without it.
- Use stamping sponges to sponge Pear Pizzazz ink for the grass and Lost Lagoon ink for the sky. I worked from the edges towards the image. I also stamped my sponge off a little on scrap paper before using it on the actual image. You can always add more color, but you can't take it away.
- I used the retired Occasions Paper Piercing Pack to pierce the wholes around the image.
- The greeting banner is raised with dimensionals.
Lovely As A Tree
And Many More
Lost Lagoon Card Stock
4-1/4x11 Card Base
Early Espresso Card Stock
4x5-1/4 Large Layer
Very Vanilla Card Stock
3-3/4x5 Main Image
Scrap for Greeting
Lost Lagoon Stamp Pad
Pear Pizzazz Stamp Pad
Early Espresso Stamp Pad
Occasions Paper Piercing Pack (Retired)
Itty Bitty Banners (These are on sale this week!)
Thanks for stopping by!