Inspiration: A customer asked me to make some cards for her (thanks, Autumn!) she had seen on my blog. You can view the originals here. Since I didn't have the same paper/ribbon I used on the original cards, I came up with some new cards using different supplies. All of the paper measurements are on the original post.
Sometimes I'm not sure if you like to see cards made with retired products, but I'm hoping you don't mind. For instance, the patterned paper on the baby girl card is from the Birthday Bouquet DSP pack (2016 Occasions Catalog) with a Blushing Bride card base and the patterned paper for the baby boy card is from the retired Brights Collection DSP Stack (Daffodil Delight) with a Pool Party card base.
- On the baby girl card, I didn't have any Mint Macaron ribbon, so I made my own. Here's how you do it:
- Fill one of our spritzers about halfway full with rubbing alcohol and add approx. 10 drops of Mint Macaron ink refill.
- Lay a piece of white ribbon (I used cotton ribbon, but you could also use our white satin ribbon) on a couple of paper towels so the ink won't soak through to your table.
- Make sure the nozzle is pointing towards the ribbon and not somewhere else before you spray it!
- Spray the ribbon evenly. Be sure to have enough ink/alcohol in your spritzer to cover the entire piece of ribbon. I was making several of these and ran out midway. When I went back to add some more ink to one of the pieces of ribbon, the ink wouldn't soak into the bare spots.
Thanks for stopping by!