Inspiration: I knew I wanted to use some of my retired Cherry on Top DSP and make a card with the new Jar of Love stamp set...and this is the result. There are just endless possibilities with the Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars framelits. We're talking 37 stamps and 17 dies....and they're available in a bundle!
- Be sure to stamp the water in your jar first so you'll know where the bottoms of the stems need to be.
- I curved the stem stamp on my block just a little to add some interest.
- Use the same ink pad to create the different colors on the flowers by stamping off once for the larger part of the flower and then stamping full strength for the highlights. I love that the two smaller flowers are part of one stamp, as are the highlights. An even better bonus...you only need one framelit to cut both out at the same time. Easy!
- The flowers are popped up with dimensionals.
- To make sure the borders on the left and right side of the front panel are equal, use grid paper to place the white panel on the large layer. Then add the DSP strips to either side.
- Lay the Crushed Curry layer on a piece of grid paper and line up the top and sides with the grid paper lines.
- Line up the Whisper White layer on top of the Crushed Curry piece until you have the same number of grid squares on either side of the Whisper White layer. If you're using my measurements (in inches...see below), you should have 3 squares on each side.
- Add the strips of DSP to both sides.
Dapper Denim Card Stock
8-1/2x5-1/2 Card Base
Crushed Curry Card Stock
3-3/4x5 Large Layer
Whisper White Card Stock
2-1/2x5 Main Image
Scraps for Flowers and Bow
Cherry on Top DSP (retired)
(2) 1/2x5 Strips
If you're looking for some Crushed Curry DSP to use, both of these have Crushed Curry designs you could use.