Inspiration: The navy and white color palette of our Floral Boutique DSP inspired this card plus I'm really enjoying using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set...can you tell?
- When I started working on this card, I thought I would fill all of the white space with the floral image. However, once I added the greeting it just seemed too busy. Less is more...overall a very simple card.
- To get the correct placement of the floral stamps, I laid the scalloped oval where I wanted it to end up and then stamped the floral images. I didn't adhere the oval first because if I made a mistake (or a smear) with the floral images, I could start over more easily.
- The little flower was easy to adhere with a glue dot. The glue dot is just the right size and helps the rhinestone to stick that much better.
- Don't forget to use your Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Brush to make the small flower. The flower will pop right out of the thinlit if you use circular motions with the Big Shot Brush.
- The greeting's popped up with dimensionals.
Flourishing Phrases (available in a bundle)
Night of Navy Card Stock
8-1/2x5-1/2 Card Base
3-1/4x2-1/4 Scalloped Oval
Scrap for Flower
Whisper White Card Stock
3-3/4x5 Large Layer
Night of Navy Stamp Pad
Flourish Thinlits (available in a bundle)
Layering Ovals Framelits
Precision Base Plate & Big Shot Brush
Thanks for stopping by!